This women’s group is focused on outreach into the community with socialization and prayer. Please join us for a meeting, all are welcome.
Next meeting: Next meeting will be Saturday, October 1, 2022 at Peace Lutheran Church.
- Caring Card Ministry – sends greetings to members in our congregation to be lifted in prayer. Watch for information on an upcoming card making event!
- Sewing for Smiles – Full Circle continues to cut fabric for tote bags and walker bags. Walker bags are available to members and their loved ones in the donut room.
- NEW Community Shelter Meal – Full Circle will prepare and serve chili at the shelter on November 5th. Please consider donating macaroni noodles, tomato sauce, petite diced tomatoes, chili/kidney beans, oyster crackers, oranges, corn or desserts. Contact Debbie if you’re interested in volunteering.
- Fall Grocery Challenge – Non-perishable food donations are being collected in the Gathering Area through October 31st.
- 2022 Coats for Kids Drive – Full Circle is collecting new and gently-used winter coats in the donation box in the Gathering Area through October 27th.
- Giving Tree Christmas Outreach – Watch for information to come on our annual Giving Tree Christmas assistance program.
If you want to be on the mailing list for the monthly meeting minutes, please email Debbie Sanchez at email@example.com.
To learn more about Full Circle, view their meeting minutes here: